Bathe yourself in positive intercultural energy with Andrew Yang and three other panelists! You can join us in-person or online!
* Event Features:
1. High-profile and high-quality panelists will be sharing their personal experiences and insight in forming and maintaining long-term intercultural friendships and/or families.--
(1) Andrew Yang, first Asian American Democratic US presidential candidate and a celebrated social entrepreneur, co-founder of Venture for America and Lobby3, best selling non-fiction author
(2) Lyn Liao Butler, novelist, fitness and yoga instructor, handbag designer, a happy wife and mother of an intercultural family; formerly, Lyn was a professional ballet and modern dancer.
(3) Zach Graumann, Yang 2020 campaign manager, author of "Longshot" and social entrepreneur, one of Andrew Yang's best friends. (you'll want to know how their friendship has developed)
(4) Kimvalrie Neal, an attorney-turned artist and writer, based in New York, co-founder of CHI. Kim and her husband are from two different cultures and have an age difference of 24 years. They have been in this relationship since 2000.
2. There will also be discussions on (1) how we can better help ourselves and our family members navigate in the post-Pandemic era and beyond, and (2) how technology may help us in or hinder us from building a more equitable and harmonious society.
3. Books and artworks by the panelists will be displayed at the event physical venue.
4. Bubble teas (originated from Taiwan) will be served.
* Event Program (subject to revisions):
7:00 - 7:30 Attendees check in
7:30 - 7:40 Event Co-Creators' opening remarks and a presentation of the cultural program, "Overlapped"
7:40 - 7:50 Joint announcement of upcoming collaboration between the event organizer and NYU + acknowledgement of key Event sponsors
7:50 - 8:50 Panel discussion
8:50 - 9:00 Short break (online questions collection)
9:00 - 9:30 Q&A
* To RSVP:
1. Please click on this link: https://forms.gle/eU3bWaTK6WbbYQrW7, and fill out the linked registration form.
2. In the registration form, please indicate whether you're attending online or in-person (Notes: Only 40 seats are open for in-person attendance registrations; see the linked registration form for details)
** Event Organizer: Citizen Heroes International Foundation (CHI), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization based in New York.
** Event Co-Creators: CHI and OCCE Foundation
** Event Corporate Sponsors:
1. Wells Fargo
2. the Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce of New York (TCCNY)
** Special Thanks to:
1. Coco Fresh Tea & Juice
2. NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
3. Our volunteers and donors
* Disclaimer: Neither CHI nor this event endorses any political candidates or political parties.